Custom Search

Sunday, March 16, 2008

HONDA XRM-an answer to traffic


With gasoline pump prices steadily going up, driving the car around the town for a few quick errands is simply not practical. Cars guzzle up gasoline and hold you up in traffic.
When I decided to limit the use of the car but could not find any convenient carpool arrangements, I settled, albeit reluctantly at first, to buy a motorcycle. I shopped and asked around and most of my friends recommend the Honda line for its fuel efficiency.


I got the Honda XRM because I like its simple yet confident look. No elaborate designs and unnecessary accessories like the other models. I drive my XRM to the convenience shop, the drugstore, the post office, around the neighborhood, and practically anywhere that I don’ feel the danger of being side swiped by the big four-wheel runners.


The XRM is indeed very efficient in fuel consumption. One liter of gasoline could run up to 90 kilometers or one week of errands around the town. I go to the station only every Saturday and always fill it full tank. At most, I paid for 1.78 liters but that was when my sister was cooking for the weekend and I had to make 5 trips to the grocery for the ingredients.


After only more than six months, my savings on gas has covered the tag price for my Honda XRM motorcycle. To all Honda XRM owners, congratulations for the wise buy. To those thinking of buying motorcyles, I highly recommend the Honda XRM motorcycle. You will definitely love it!

No comments: